Thursday, July 5, 2012

Spread the Love :-)

Ahhhh, what a delightful day! I am very sore but the good kinda sore that make you go "I work out!" lol! I did a double work out today and I must say I love that my 3 mile runs are now a warm up for my actual workout(insert huge smile!). I am at the 10 pound plateau(uuugggggghhhhh!!!) Every 10 pounds I loose, I plateau!! This can be very frustrating but also okay because I know in another week or so I will start loosing again. This has gone on EVERY 10 pounds,grrr! But, that's okay because this next week I have exciting plans and am really going to focus on just being strong, maintaining my healthy lifestyle and not on the number that's on the scale that will just be a byproduct of my hard work and dedication annnnnd always remember this.......


I will be completely honest and say that every night I cannot wait to run, like, seriously cannot wait! Then there is the wake up and I'm in bed with my babies and its so comfy and cozy and I will tell you at the moment most days = absolutely no desire to do any physical activity AT ALL! After I get babas change the baby and get re cuddled(that's prob the main problem, exiting the bed and then re entering the said "cozy bed") I smooch and love on my little dumplings for a bit and check the Facebook feed. This is the moment where my excuses and my procrastination seem to suddenly fade away.

I have 4 or 5 or maybe more,haha, that I follow all day long  regularly. I love that I can pull strength from their amazing efforts and determination to attain their goals EVERYDAY! These women have become so much a part of my life, my journey and my overall well being. Hanna over at BouffeeBambini has been so amazing in maintaining her dreams of running even through multiple obstacles. She has been so amazingly inspiring everyday and just want to tell her thank you so much for being such a strong and courageous woman and for helping me along the way in my journey.
I am so blessed that God put them in my path and that I am able to power up and find strength to keep moving forward.

Another positive person in my life is my husband. He and I do a lot together and I am so grateful for our marriage and our friendship. One of the things we get to do is carpool to work and I love this time to just sit and reflect on our lives together and we are able to talk about dreams and goals and make plans together. My husband is an amazing man and I am so very thankful that the Lord put him in my path also. He has done so much for me and our family but also for this free country that he continues to serve in the US Army. He is so very supportive of everything that I do and encourages me daily.


Hot soldier husband ;-)


Last but certainly not least..Other than my husband my mom is so very amazing and always has been at telling me I could do/be anything that I want. She continues to nurture my creativity and adventurous nature and always has my back in everything that I do. She watches our dumplings when we cant and is so beyond generous with her time and love for us and our little babies!
Nana with me and brothers babies :-)


I'm just thankful today for so much and just want to remind you that if you surround yourself with positive people and only let the ones in that will lift you up and be in your life you will accomplish your goals no matter what they are. Draw strength from those when your weak and lift others up when you are strong!

Mahalo

1 comment:

  1. Oh adina!!!! Tears are streaming down my face right now!!! I am so honored to have been mentioned here on such a wonderful way. I have met ao many amazing people here. I have been to Hawaii many times. If I ever come again we better bet we're having a marathon date:) keep up the amaIng work my sweet friend/)

    ReplyDelete