Monday, July 16, 2012

Post workout treats

Today's run was gorgeous!!!! The girls and I ran 5 miles and it was seriously delightful! Before we left I whipped up a batch of no bake protein bites!

These things are all over pinterest and there is so many different kinds. I made some last week and used a yummy recipe with pure clover honey,oats,nut butters and protein powder. Today I did a little variation with what I had on hand.

I used

3/4 quick oats
2 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp better n peanut butter
1/2 scoop protein powder
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 ripe banana,mashed

Mix together, fridge for 30 mins, roll into balls. This yielded about 20 bites. 1ww ppv per bite.

Last night I also assembled some yummy fruit pops with straight fresh chopped fruit and watermelon juice! Sooo good!

I used

4 strawberries cut in half
6 raspberries
1 peach chopped small
Chopped water melon mashed to juice

Next time I will add mint leaves would b so good!

These are so fast and so delish! Whip up some yummy treats and stop eating so much processed stuff!

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment