Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tomorrow is September!!

This has been a truly delightful summer. Like every summer in California the weather is now turning to perfect and we will continue with beautiful beach going days! I'm looking forward to a milestone birthday in 2 weeks and starting to reflect on my last uh, 20ish years ;-)

I have been going through "30 before 30" lists. I have a couple to cross off on my list just for the pure fun of doing them before I turn 30. However, All of my major life goals I set out to achieve I have. There is a bittersweet feeling I have about this birthday. In some ways I feel so amazingly grateful for everything I have been blessed to do but I also cant help but feel that pull of what will be next.

Being a Christian I have found joy throughout my life by the Phillipians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."  That has been such a glorious reminder for everyday living. To remember that my constant communication with God will allow me to follow Gods will for my life.

If you didn't already know I am a HUUUUGE Pinterester (That is one who spends a LOT of time on Pinterest,ha!) I came across a while back The Birthday Project This was such an amazing and cool thing to do on your birthday. Its basically random acts of kindness according to the age you are turning. So, this year is 30 and I will be doing 30 Random Acts of Kindness to celebrate the amazing life I have been blessed to lead! I cant wait to do this and look forward to inspiring others to pay if forward!

In the next couple of days I will add and check off my "30 before 30" list and let me know any cool things I might need to add to my list!

Happy Weekend and Happy Labor Day!!

Mahalo,
Adina



No comments:

Post a Comment