Friday, August 16, 2013

It's Friday!!

Ahhh it's early Friday morning and I have had a delightful week! 

Husband had a bunch of army stuff this week so this pretty much sums it up!


Hahah! I love this picture! I make him take so many pictures and he's always like "Dina, more!" Yup, More! Ya know why? Because,sometimes you can capture pure gold! No. But, really. I'm so proud of  him and he does such an amazing job leading and caring for our family and is such an amazing soldier! He has so much to give and share and makes me beyond proud to be his wife. Plus, he's super hot! ;-) 
Oh, he just makes me happy! Like giddy happy. :-)

Monday we did the fam day at Incredible Johns for pizza and games and then went to the mall! Guess what it wasn't that crowded! Ya know why?! Because school is back in session!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! I know there  will be a day when it will be the opposite and as the girls get bigger I will be bummed out. But currently I love when school is in session! Why you ask? It means I can run to target in the middle of the day on a Tuesday and there is not a million and one people in there. We can go to Disneyland and not everyone and their mother are there! 

We(husband and I) live in a world where we are not off of the whole weekend. We work Saturdays and have multiple days off during the week. We love doing things in our own little world. Not with crowds of mass people. I love going to places and traveling on the "off peak" times because its cheaper and less crowded. This goes for holiday school breaks too! We go out all the time not just because we are off school or its a holiday.
Heres the girls riding rides. Greens is way into yellow at the moment. Penny was actually into this. Although she would much rather have ridden the horse(it was out of order) and that white jeep with the rainbows...I wish I had it in real life,ha! :-)

I upped my mileage running this week and really it felt great to go a little bit further this week! Next week I will be back in the 20+ miles per week and that gets me über excited!! 

I'm running the Walt Disney marathon with my awesome sister-in-law and I'm beyond pumped!!

This week I was having major Hawaii withdrawals and cannot wait to get back to my "homeland" haha! It's just amazing there! So, we had Hawaii night and made and island feast and enjoyed Southern California and ate fine island food! I made this super yummy pineapple and shrimp fried rice! Suuuper good!
It's really easy and looks way more complex than it is! 

When we are not galavanting around town or on an exploring adventure. I'm beyond blessed to be hanging out with my little bff's and there is nothing better than living this amazing life with my precious little girls. They are so spectacular and challenge me daily to be a better person and an even better mama. 


It doesn't get any better than a week full of fun and love! Enjoy every moment and don't wait for a special occasion to celebrate your spouse or your children. 

Everyday is an amazing gift we have with one another. The days in between the holidays and birthdays turn out to be way more memorable for us in the long run! 

Mahalo,
Dina 










No comments:

Post a Comment