Monday, January 21, 2013

Currently..

Getting back to the blogging world! Things are shifting in my life and in our little family and I'm learning to find the beauty in change and knowing I am right where I should be.. That's huge for me! hah!

Currently…

Obsessing over: Painting the cottage powder room. That's a fancy term for painting the bathroom! Ha, doesn't the first part seem way more charming!?

Working on: Getting everything ready at the cottage for the return of my soldier! Can NOT wait till he is home!!

Thinking about:A lot of career moves for both me and my husband and how they will all unfold in our lives. #kindofabigdeal

Anticipating: Saturday, because he comes home!!!!yay!!! Also, my next race is coming up on 2/03 at the Huntington Beach marathon! So, ready to run!

Listening to: Florence and The Machine, I'm super into it right now and love the sorta laid back, strong lyrics and rhythms

Drinking:. Starbucks, of course! Sugar free hazelnut iced coffee,Yummy!

Wishing:I had way more money in our bank account to buy decorating nonsense for our house!

Happy Monday!!

Mahalo,

Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment