Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pretzels

I spent the evening last night with my babies and my brother and his 2 kids, We had such a great time! My niece and my eldest daughter love to help in the kitchen even if its pouring water from one bowl to another. While on Pinterest yesterday I came across a recipe for "Hot Buttered Fluffy Pretzels"  I'm sorry, but, all of those words sounded amazing and I needed to be a part of them!

I read through the recipe and Joanne, over at Fifteen Spatulas, had this post which also included a great demo! Now, I have made pretzels in culinary school and at home a couple of times but let me tell ya...amazing!!! They had a great texture and they were beyond easy to make not to mention so delicious!!

You can find the recipe here

The girls loved to roll out the dough and shape the pretzels. This recipe is so beyond easy and there is so many different variations that you could do with it. I am dying to get back to play around and add some jalapenos and cheese to some of the next batch. I also didn't have real butter so I used margarine. Real butter would send these babies over the top!



 
Happy Sunday to you!
Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment