Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, Okay?

It's sorta funny because when I started this little blog it was at the start of my weight loss. Then I had another baby and then I started loosing again.
I don't really notice too much of a difference in how I look and it feels weird sometimes for people to be like "oh my gosh you have lost weight!!!"
Don't get me wrong it's pretty cool but at the same time it's weird. Loosing weight for me was/is for me to achieve something that I really want and it's not to be in smaller jeans. That is just an extra bonus. Although I hated saying goodbye to some of my cute clothes that are waaaay to big now.
Loosing weight is 90% mental for me and 10% physical and I really believe it will always be like that for me. The best part is in my "before" pics I felt amazing and great as people look in their after pics. Loosing weight is exciting but regardless of getting rid of the weight, which is my new term because I don't intend to ever find it again, it's about being confident in who you are. I fully believe that an intend to continue on this journey being happy with the person I am,who I was and who I will be.
Doing this little side by side deal is important for me to really see how far I have come and how making small lifestyle changes have made huge changes in my lifestyle forever.
I have a little over a month till the end of 2011 and 6 pounds to meet my goal that I set forth at the beginning of 2011 and I fully intend on meeting it and surpassing it.
I won't stop now because I have gone so far beyond what my mind would have thought I could do and that to me is as valuable as how small my jeans are now!
Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment