Friday, February 1, 2013

Leftovers...

At the end of the week I have some many leftover pictures in my phone so I thought I would use Friday to serve them up! I don't know I'm really nosey and I like seeing other peoples stuff so I thought you might want to see mine! :-)

We are so the parents that buy Disney themed merchandise and bust it out at Disneyland! The girls loved their Belle wands and I loved the five dollar Target price tag!


The girls are super into my EOS lip balm and this was Penelope's first time applying by herself. It only took me 5 minutes to get it back, we are working on that!


 
While shopping on Tuesday w came across this great bench that I am obsessed with and would like to have a yellow bench for my dining room.

The sunset was GORGEOUS on the way home from LA on Tuesday and mike and I stuck our phones out of the car to get a pic. This was the best of the 5 or so ones of the roof, random cars, etc..
 

New APP for run/walk interval training! Plus the guys voice is exciting that tells me when to run/walk. I feel like he may be attractive so I'm like "okay, okay!" when it comes on, ha!


Mama and Pen plying with my new ear buds for when I run. She likes to try out everything!
 



This last pic was of the moon I think on Monday night but I just loved it!!!
 
 
We have such an exciting weekend coming up I am so glad its Friday,Ready to get it started!
 
 
Mahalo!
 
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment