Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Currently

Oh, what a great week. Ha, it feels like my lesson in contentment is a work in progress. God is constantly revealing his abundant blessings on our family an me individually. I think that being a child of God makes life so much more worth living and I don't know how peeps can wander this earth without a relationship with him.

Obsessing over: Claremont,CA this is a town about 2 miles from my house. It's the cutest little village and the restaurants are amazing. Super cute shops. Just charming!!! I love spending time here and love how close it is.

Wrapped up in: Family time! I love having my Hubbs home and we actually get another week with him home,yay! Being all together for all the fun, nonsense and shenanigans we get into makes my life so wonderful and I'm thankful for the time we get wrapped up in each other.


Working on: looking back at my accomplishments physically and being grateful for my journey of being healthy. Instilling a healthy and active lifestyle for me and for my girls is my focus. Not to obsess over their bodies but how they will live and enjoy their lives while implementing activity and healthy living.

Thinking about: how I can spend some time volunteering with my family. We have a different schedule and not very traditional. This should be really labeled,praying about. Because, I really am praying about this more and that God will just show us how we can give back more.


Anticipating: some more traveling and getting my passport renewed :-)

Listening to: Springsteen and guys next to me at Starbucks who are going over a plan for shooting a commercial or film about youth athletics.


Drinking: SF hazelnut iced coffee! I just went on a run and the sun is peeking through my little village!

Happy Wednesday!

Mahalo,

Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment