Monday, October 3, 2011

Up the mountain!

So, we woke up this morning and of course in true Adina fashion we needed a lil adventure for the day!
So we went up the mountain to Lake Arrowhead!
Such a nice little drive up 40ish minutes from our house...
I'm a total breakfast gal so we headed to Belgium Waffle Works, right on the lake. I had the waffle and eggs and mike had fish and chips! So yummy! Greenlee had the brunch combo consisting of my Bfast and mikes lunch!

A wonderful time feeding the ducks on the dock and walking around in the village...and of course a milk and cookie break to top of the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adina!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my wiww post!!
    Made my day.

    LOVE that shot of your family in Arrowhead! You must not live too far from me, we are about an hour from there. My Gma has a cabin in Big Bear and we just love going up there! So pretty.

    You have an adorable family. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete